Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vanessa wants to launch her fashion line



Actress Vanessa Hudgens says she wants to launch her own fashion line.

"When I find the time and the right partner to do a fashion line, I'm definitely going to," contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"I would probably have different seasons dedicated to different styles. I'm one who really mixes it up in my normal life - from the cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to God knows where."

The 22-year-old actress believes her diverse ethnic background makes it easier for her to be experimental with her look.

"I love fashion. I do work at it but now more than ever I get to play with my looks, especially because I'm so many different ethnicities and I can pass as so many different things," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment